Monday, February 7, 2011

Only keep what you love in your closet

How easy would it be to get dressed in the morning if you had say 20 outfits that you absolutely loved, and fit you well? You would have enough to wear to work for a whole month. But, most of us don't do that. We have a closet jammed full of clothes, but have nothing to wear. We probably wear the 3 same pairs of jeans, and a hand full of tops. Over the years, I have made a concerted effort to whittle down the numbers of items I have in my closet. Nothing is ever wrinkled and I can see all my clothes at a glance. Every spring and fall, I weed out my closet. If I have not worn something for 2 seasons, it goes in the closet in the guest room. If I don't find myself missing it, it gets donated or sold. Your mornings will be infinitely simpler, and you'll always have something to wear

No comments:

Post a Comment