Friday, February 18, 2011

Be Green by saving on the green

I love the Market economy and the capitalistic society that we live in. It automatically promotes inherently good things by preying on our weakness - greed. The products today are cheaper and better due to competition. Why is there competition? Due to greed of one manufacturer wanting to eat the other one for lunch. The same thing can be said for being Green. Because I want to save money, I inherently do things that are green. For example, I don't buy new cars. In fact, I have been driving my 1997 Jeep forever. What could be more green? I am not contributing to the pollution from making new cars. I also use and wear things until I absolutely can't anymore. Also, I try not to buy things. That's cheaper than recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment