Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get someone else to do it!

I saw the cutest little saying when I was at my local Hallmark Store the other day at the mall. " Some people are so good at getting things done. Maybe I can get one of those people to do something for me". Are there some things on your list that you hate doing? The list is quite lengthy for me, but on top of the "I hate to-do" list is house cleaning. I decided to hire a cleaning person. I know some of you think that cleaning people are expensive, and they won't clean your house like you would. The latter is always true, but paying a lot may not have to be true. You can find a good inexpensive one through Craigslist. Be up front, and tell them you only have say $50 to spend every 2 weeks. Give them a priority list, and ask for a cleaning every 2 weeks. Perhaps the thing you hate cleaning the most is the kitchen and the bathroom. Put that on top, and make sure they do that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment